Relationship with Yourself
Our relationships with other humans are incredibly vital to our happiness and well-being. In fact, they can make or break our world at times! But have you ever stopped to think about the various other relationships in your life, maybe those that are less conventional?
Just as you strive to improve your relationships with your spouse, friends, children and co-workers, strengthening your relationships with the dynamics of your life will serve you well. Take a look below and choose one or two relationships you’d like to strengthen.
- How is your relationship with your inner dialogue?
- Do you have a harsh inner critic that speaks loudly to you about your deficiencies?
- How is your balance between giving and receiving, and your relationship with gratitude?
- Are you rowing upstream against the current, or floating downstream with the flow?
- Have you identified a form of movement that your body loves? Do you take time to honor this movement?
- Do you know what kinds of nourishment (food/drink) make your body feel the most optimal?
- Do you know what you need sexually? Do you receive it in a way that nourishes you?
- Are you intimately connected to people with whom you can share your deepest hopes and dreams?
- Do you have a connection with an inner or outer divine source that connects you to Spirit?
- What does play mean to you and are you able to experience it regularly? What things nourish you creatively and do you engage in them?
- Will you take time today to notice how often you stray from the here and now?
- Are you aware of the role your breath plays in your well-being? Do you use it to care for yourself?
- Is money a friend or foe?