Volunteering can empower you!
Looking for an unbelievable volunteer opportunity?
Global Alternative Healthcare Project (GAHP) exists to serve remote communities in need
through the delivery of free, high quality alternative health care. They need volunteers on an array of levels.
In addition to direct care, GAHP works to empower communities with tools for sustainable health;
and to provide the opportunity for meaningful human exchange through caring for one another.
Watch a quick trailer from a documentary called THE WALKING HOSPITAL which has followed these practitioners for several years:
2012 Spring and Summer Outreach Trips
(you don’t have to be an acupuncturist to volunteer!!)
Join us at our outreach sites in the US, Nepal, and Bali, Indonesia.
- March 29-April 2 Navajo Nation, AZ
- April 15-May 3 (approx) Pokhara & Lower Mustang, Nepal
- June, TBD, Crow Reservation, Montana
- July 4 Weekend, Navajo Nation, AZ (this trip requires previous experience at Navajo Nation)
- August 25-September 8 (approx) Bali, Indonesia
Dates subject to change